3M HF160-CLS 56260-02
The 3M HF160-CLS chloramine reduction system helps provide consistent high quality water for commercial foodservice applications by reducing the effects of particulates, chloramines, cysts, bacteria, chlorine, taste and odor. The HF160-CLS has a built-in scale inhibitor that reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as lime scale.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Up to 99.99% reduction of common water-borne bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by manufacturer's laboratory
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, orings and seals.