Procon Pump Series 3
Please select a model below.
If you don't see your model below enter it on the Cart page.
Weight: 3 lb
Free domestic shipping on all orders over $100 (USA)
PROCON's Series 3 pumps boast all the unique design features of other PROCON pumps. Because the pump body and all the internal metal parts are made from stainless steel, the Series 3 is well suited for pumping a variety of fluids not suitable with brass. Your PROCON factory representative can advise you on the correct pump for the fluids you intend to use. Clamp-on mounting style is shown in the photo; bolt -on mounting is also available.
Select your model number from our list below. If you can't find it, follow these steps:
- Choose a quantity, then click "Add to Cart".
- Once on the Cart page enter your pump's model in the "Model Number or Additional Requests" field.
- Lastly, click "Checkout" to complete your order.
Please enter your model # in the cart prior to checkout
- Body Material: Type 303 stainless steel
- Capacity: 50 - 150 GPH
- Nominal Speed:1725 RPM
- Typical Horsepower Required:.25 to .50 HP
- Maximum Discharge Pressure:250 PSI
- Rotation (viewed from nameplate): Clockwise
- Dry Weight:Approximately 2.5 lbs.
- Dimensions:3.56" x 3.49" x 3.86"
- Self Priming (water):6 ft. Maximum Lift
- Port Size: 3/8 NPT Inlet and Outlet
- Relief ValveBuilt-In