Mfr. Model #: 56259-01
Weight: 3.4 lb
Free domestic shipping on all orders over $100 (USA)
3M HF60-CL replacement chloramine reduction filter helps provide consistent high quality water for commercial foodservice applications by reducing the effects of particulates, chloramines, cysts, bacteria, chlorine, taste and odor.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Up to 99.99% reduction of common water-borne bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by manufacturer's laboratory
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, orings and seals.
- Max Temp (°F)100
- Max Pressure125 PSI
- Min Temp (°F)40
- Capacity12 Months, 4700 Gallons
- Cartridge StyleQuick-Change
- Filter ApplicationSediment/Dirt/Rust, Chlorine/Taste/Odor, Cyst Reduction, Bacteria Reduction, Chloramine
- Flow Rate2.2 GPM
- Micron Rating (Nominal)0.2 µm
- Weight3.5 lbs
- CertificationsNSF 42; NSF 53