Mfr. Model #: 56272-01
Weight: 5.513 lb
Free domestic shipping on all orders over $100 (USA)
The 3M DWS160-L drinking water filtration system helps to improve the taste, appearance and consistency of your drinking water and beverages at flow rates up to 2.5 gpm. The DWS160-L cyst and bacteria reduction with sediment, lead, chlorine, taste and odor reduction for up to 6000 gallons.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Up to 99.99% reduction of common water-borne bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by manufacturer's laboratory
- Reduces lead found in distribution lines, lead pipes, lead solder, brass fixtures and lead lined tanks in water coolers
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- California AP1953 compliant materials
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, orings and seals.
- Weight5.513 lbs
- Max Temp (°F)100
- Max Pressure125 PSI
- Min Temp (°F)40
- ApplicationDrinking Water
- Capacity6000 Gallons
- Flow Rate2.5 GPM
- Contaminants ReducedChlorine/Taste/Odor, Cysts, Lead, Sediment/Dirt/Rust
- Inlet/Outlet Connection3/8" FPT
- CertificationsNSF/ANSI 42; NSF/ANSI 53